Malaysian-Indonesian Geopolymer Symposium (MIGS 2015) Organized by KORIGI, ITS, UniMAP, UNM, PCU & MyGeopolymer. Congratulation to Noor Fifinatasha Shahedan for Gold Medal and Best Paper Award. Also Nurul Husna & Mohammad Firdaus for Bronze Award
- Prof. Emeritus Datuk Dr. Kamarudin Hussin received “Outstanding Scientist” Award
- Shamala Ramasamy won 3rd Place in Malaysian 3 Minute Thesis Competition.
- The Electronic and Green Materials (EGM 2016) International Conference, 01-02 May 2016, Phuket, Thailand
- The 2nd International Conference on Green Design and Manufacture 2016 (IConGDM 2016), 01-02 May 2016, Phuket, Thailand
- Malaysian-Indonesian Geopolymer Symposium (MIGS 2015)
Appointment Dr. Hrvoje Kusic as Associate Researcher at CEGeoGTech.
CEGeoGTech Strikes 5 Gold and 3 Silver Medals at (IWIS 2015), Poland
Innovation for heart patients by Dr Noorhafiza
CeGeoGTech soars to India
UniMAP terima pengiktirafan Euroinvent
Partnership LoI Signing Between CEGeoGTech UniMAP and Scientific Research Platform (ENERED) Technical University of Iasi (TUIASI) Romania