1. When was the CEGeoGTech established ?
CEGeoGTech was extablished back on 30 July 2011
2. Where is CEGeoGTech located?
CEGeoGTech office is located at the School of Materials Engineering, Kompleks
Pusat Pengajian Jejawi 2, Taman Muhibbah, 02600 Arau, Perlis.
3. How many postgraduate students currently undergoing under CEGeoGTech?
66 postgraduates have enrolled since our establishment in 2011 and and some of them are still active pursuing masters and PhD research program under CEGeoGTech.
4. What field of researches are in CEGeoGTech?
Currently the research interests involved with our scopes are;
Geopolymer, Ceramic & Metallurgy, Green Environment, Advanced Polymer, Electronic Packaging Materials, Green Manufacturing & Design, Electrochemistry of Green Material, Materials in Nanotechnology as well as ICT in Construction Industries.
5. What is the medium of communication among staff and postgraduate student ?
The medium of communications are Bahasa Melayu and English.
6. How to contact CEGeoGTech ?
You may contact using the following details;
Center of Excellence Geopolymer and Green Technology (CEGeoGTech),
Universiti Malaysia Perlis, 01000 Kangar, Perlis, Malaysia.
Tel: 04-979 8154 / 8193 ; Fax: 04-979 8178
Or you can fill up the online form HERE.