CeGeoGTech is an active Centre of Excellence, established in July 2011 and located at School of Materials Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP). UniMAP is Malaysia’s 17th public institution of higher learning. It was approved by the Malaysian Cabinet on May 2001. Originally known as Kolej Universiti Kejuruteraan Utara Malaysia (KUKUM), or Northern Malaysia University College of Engineering, it was renamed as Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) in February 2007. The first intake consisted of 116 engineering students who started classes on June 2002. Currently, UniMAP has approximately 11,000 students and a workforce of more than 1,700 academic and non-academic staff members.
- Prof. Emeritus Datuk Dr. Kamarudin Hussin received “Outstanding Scientist” Award
- Shamala Ramasamy won 3rd Place in Malaysian 3 Minute Thesis Competition.
- The Electronic and Green Materials (EGM 2016) International Conference, 01-02 May 2016, Phuket, Thailand
- The 2nd International Conference on Green Design and Manufacture 2016 (IConGDM 2016), 01-02 May 2016, Phuket, Thailand
- Malaysian-Indonesian Geopolymer Symposium (MIGS 2015)
Appointment Dr. Hrvoje Kusic as Associate Researcher at CEGeoGTech.
CEGeoGTech Strikes 5 Gold and 3 Silver Medals at (IWIS 2015), Poland
Innovation for heart patients by Dr Noorhafiza
CeGeoGTech soars to India
UniMAP terima pengiktirafan Euroinvent
Partnership LoI Signing Between CEGeoGTech UniMAP and Scientific Research Platform (ENERED) Technical University of Iasi (TUIASI) Romania